Kiepenheuer-Institut für Sonnenphysik
Stiftung des öffentlichen Rechts des Landes Baden-Württemberg
79104 Freiburg i. Brsg., Germany
The Kiepenheuer-Institut für Sonnenphysik is a foundation subject to public law.
Prof. Dr. Oskar von der Lühe (Board)
Prof. Dr. Svetlana Berdyugina (Board)
Ministerium für Wissenschaft, Forschung und Kunst Baden-Württemberg
70029 Stuttgart, Germany
Sales tax identification number (Art. 27a Sales Tax Law)
Relaunch conception and design
Exclusion of liability
- Despite due diligence no liability for correctness, completeness and timeliness can be assumed. The contents of this web page are being implemented with the highest possible care. However, errors occurring while processing cannot be totally ruled out.
- Despite diligent control no liability is assumed for the contents of external links. The operators of these pages are solely responsible for the contents.
All matters (layout, images, texts, graphics) published on this web page are subject to copyright.
- Any use not authorized by the copyright must be explicitly sanctioned by the Kiepenheuer-Institut fü Sonnenphysik. This applies in particular for copying, editing, recording and processing of electronic media. Reproducing downloads of web pages for private, scientific and non-commerical usage is allowed. Quoting documents and web pages as well as placing links to these web pages is allowed and welcomed by the Kiepenheuer-Institut.
- All registered trademarks quoted on the web page are subject to the legislation of labelling and property of the particular registered owner.
- Unless marked differently copyright for all images used on this page belongs to the Kiepenheuer-Institut.
- Please direct inquiries to Dirk Soltau (firstname.lastname@example.org).
Anonymous data collection
- As a matter of principle, you can visit the KIS website without telling us who you are. All we find out is the name of your Internet service provider, the website from which you are visiting us and the pages of our website that you view. This information is analysed for statistical purposes. You, the individual user, remain anonymous.
Collection and processing of personal data
- Since the purpose of our website is purely to provide information to customers, no personal data is collected, with exeption of using the data base 'Trace'.
Data export and processing in countries outside the European Economic Area
- Since no personal data is collected, none is exported to countries outside the EEA. By using the data base 'Trace' a transfer of dates to USA will taken place.
Using and passing on personal data
Since no personal data is collected on our informational website, none is used or passed on.
- To provide you with optimal information, our website contains links to third-party sites. Insofar as links of this kind are not obviously recognisable, we point out that they are external links. The Kiepenheuer-Institut has no influence on the content and design of other providers' websites. Therefore, the guarantees in this data protection statement naturally does not apply to those sites.
Further information and contacts
- If you have any questions about data protection at the KIS, please contact the system administrator.